Benefits To Me
How will ISMAA help me retain my apprentice?
Our services will identify apprentices who are at risk of discontinuing their apprenticeship so that tailored support can be provided. An Individual Mentoring Plan (IMP) is created for each apprentice which contains a time and goal oriented approach to:
- assist apprentices to address the barriers they may face to completing their apprenticeship
- improve the retention of apprentices within the automotive industry throughout the first 2 years of their apprenticeship
- improve the likelihood that each apprentice will then go on to complete their apprenticeship in a manner that complements the in-training support assistance provided by the apprentices Australian Apprenticeship Support Network provider.
Some of the challenges your apprentice may face include, but are not limited to;
- career pathway advice
- technical skill development
- workplace support
- support from family/partner/friends
- periods of personal difficulty
- workplace issues
- financial difficulties