Service Delivery Plan
About Apprenticeships Are Us
Apprenticeships Are Us is a Not for Profit Organisation and registered Group Training Organisation specialising in the automotive industry. For over a decade, we have operated in the industry, for the industry. That means, we want to see you have a positive learning experience and become a highly skilled automotive industry professional.
The Australian Government has contracted Apprenticeships Are Us to provide Industry Specialist Mentoring for Australian Apprentices (ISMAA) in the automotive industry. Through ISMAA, we offer eligible Australian Apprentices intensive support throughout the first two years of the Australian Apprenticeship.
About Our People
Apprenticeships Are Us Mentors are automotive industry professionals, with the experience to provide industry specific advice, and the expertise to talk through issues with apprentices and develop strategies for addressing them. Our mentors provide a structured approach to mentoring, with a focus on specific challenges facing you and the setting of goals to address them.
Our Service Delivery Promise
- We recognise that each apprentice has individual needs and requires different levels of support. Therefore we will develop a personalised Individual Mentoring Plan for each apprentice.
- We will at all times treat you with respect and fairness.
- We will treat all complaints seriously, and seek a resolution to the satisfaction of all concerned.
- We will deliver structured face-to-face mentoring with a trusted Mentor. This personalised approach is the most effective way of supporting apprentices.
- We will respect employer requests, ensuring mentoring services we provide have a positive impact on business.
- We will ensure Mentors have the knowledge and expertise required to provide apprentices with accurate and quality support and advice.
- We will respond to all communication in a timely manner. We recognise that a timely response is critical to developing an effective mentoring relationship.
- Our mentors will receive regular training to ensure that the conversation and advice you receive is current, accurate and gives you the best chance of overcoming issues.